Services offered by Magnetics & Materials LLC
Available Services Include (alphabetic order)....
- Due diligence: Facility inspection, evaluation of production controls and efficiency, value of technology and patent position...
- Literature and patent search: Targeted or general search
- Magnetic measurements: Specify, conduct, evaluate results
- Magnetic tutorials: Basic and intermediate - the most requested and needed teachings about magnetism and magnetic materials on site or nearby your location to facilitate attendance
- Market research: Competitive products, competitor companies, global production and supply situation
- Marketing materials: Product specifications for individual sheet output or for catalogs, brochures. Focus is on technical content presented appropriately for the target audience
- Material selection / recommendation: magnetic products, production consummables, ceramics, alloys, plastics
- Patent review and expert witness: Issue of patents is based on filing date. It has become incumbent on industry to reject patent applications with non-novel content. We can assist with the review of patents both prior to final issue and during challenge.
- Physical Material testing: specify and conduct or contract for suitable tests
- Presentations: Technical or market related
- Procedures: Authoring, proofing, review
- Product and component sourcing: Magnets, subassemblies...
- Strategic Planning: Participate with company personnel to clarify technical roadmap issues
- Technology assessment: Evaluate market potential from the standpoint of technical feasibility, competitive price/performance, alternate technologies
- Vendor certification and auditing: Site inspection, review of internal quality systems, etc.
- Website design and content: Textual, technical and graphic content consistent with existing and planned company publications
Additional information is shown in this CV.
• Magnetic measurement
• Magnetic materials: compositions, structures, properties
• Magnetic material production
• Magnetic sheilding - DC and GHz frequency
• Glass ceramics compositions and processing
• Dielectrics and passive electronics manufacturing
• Furnace design and operation: vacuum, air, and atmosphere
Specific materials expertise
• Ferrite (permanent magnet)
• Several others...
About Us |
Copyright © 2019 Magnetics & Materials. All Rights Reserved.
Please send all web related questions/comments to the Webmaster.